FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 10, 2013
For more information, contact:
Angie Howell: 865-919-9102
Nicole Taylor: 865-216-4241
The News Sentinel will be holding a Job Fair on Tuesday, June 11, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Smith Life Event Center in Maryville, Tenn. This one-day event allows job seekers to connect face-to-face with East Tennessee businesses to help them find a dynamic new career.
This will be the second annual News Sentinel Job Fair held in Maryville. These one-day events historically have been held in Knoxville; however, due to growing demand, the News Sentinel is beginning to expand the locations used for the event.
At each Job Fair, attendees will be able to submit resumes to potential employers, schedule interviews, and make important contacts for future job openings. In addition, they can discover information about job training and college programs that will prepare them for their next career.
The June 11 Job Fair exhibitors will include:
• Answer Financial
• Aqua-Chem Inc.
• Bryan College
• Care Choices of Tennessee, Inc.
• Clayton Homes/ Vanderbilt Mortgage
• Cooper Standard
• DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc
• Dignity Memorial
• H&R Block
• Independent Insurance Consultants
• Insphere Insurance Solutions
• Knoxville News Sentinel
• Knoxville News Sentinel Circulation Sales
• Modern Woodmen of America
• Sears Hometown Stores
• Senior Home Assistance of TN
• Sertoma Center Inc.
• Staffing Solutions
• Ted Russell Ford-Lincoln
• Tusculum College Graduate & Professional Studies
• University Physicians’ Association, Inc.
• Valley Proteins, Inc.
• Village Behavioral Health
Smith Life Event Center, the site of the June 11 News Sentinel Job Fair, is located at 1410 Tuckaleechee Pike in Maryville. For more information about the News sentinel Job Fair, visit www.knoxnews.com/jobs/jobfair.